Manual Hoists PRO3G
- The BTS PRO-3G Industrial Chain Hoist has improved design features to ensure full protection of the gears, shafts and bearings.
- The side covers are made from reinforced heavy duty steel and galvanised for added protection.
- The load chain is calibrated alloy Grade T(80) material which guarantees safety when lifting loads, and the chain is marked according to AS1418.2.
- The industrial strength bearings ensure minimum lifting effort even under full load.
- Hand chain is supplied electro-galvanised (silver) finish.
- Superior Weston type friction braking system with high strength twin pawls for additional safety.
- Roller chain guides top and bottom to help eliminate tangling and jamming of the load chain, ensuring trouble-free service.
- Improved top and bottom hook design, ensures that the ball bearings cannot become dislodged and that the hooks can rotate under load as per the requirements of AS1418.2.
- Each BTS PRO-3G Chain Hoist is individually tested to its rated capacity and is supplied with a BTS test certificate.
- All BTS PRO-3G stainless steel I.D. plates are etched & colour filled to ensure the details are protected.
- A comprehensive range of spare parts are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing to NATA requirements.
- All PRO-3G Industrial Hoists comply to Australian Standard AS1418.2.
PRO-3G Industrial Chain Hoists are ideal for the construction, engineering, logging and mining industries. The colours are matched to those used for synthetic lifting slings to ensure a standardising of colours for lifting products in the capacity needed to be used.