Chains and chain Fittings
CHAINS AND CHAIN FITTINGS
ABSOLUTE LIFTING AND SAFETY ARE YOUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS IN THE SUPPLY, SERVICING, TESTING, TAGGING & CERTIFICATION OF CHAINS & CHAIN FITTINGS.
SELECTING THE CORRECT CHAIN & FITTINGS
Determining the correct lifting equipment is critical when lifting loads. Because the risk of accidents in the workplace is reduced. For example, an incorrect chain or fitting may cause a load to fall, resulting in serious injuries.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- Understanding the Application, Industry & Environment.
- Are specialty hooks required like used in applications for rubbish skips, recycling bins, cargo and or shipping containers ?
- Working Load Limits (WLL)
- The size and effective lengths of the chain.
- Is there a requirement for fitting to swivel under load ?
- Are connecting links required ?
- Are spring loaded latches or safety latches required to secure the load ?
- Does the chain application require a thin or or large throat opening ?
- Is shortening or revving required without the loss of WLL ?
- Securing Loads
- Coupling and connecting chain
- Terminal end and top fittings
- Construction of Chains, Chain Slings, Wire Rope Assemblies, Hoists and Snatch Blocks.
View our ranges listed below. Contact your Absolute Lifting and Safety Expert today to discuss the supply and servicing for all your Lifting & Safety Equipment.