SELECTING THE CORRECT CHAIN SLINGS
Determining the correct chain slings is critical when lifting loads to reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace and to help keep workers and the public safe.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- How many slings are required to lift the load safely ?
- How many chain legs required for the application ?
- What size of chain is required and or the maximum load to be lifted ?
- What is the effective length for each chain leg ?
- Are shorteners (grab hooks) on the top of the sling required ?
- Are hooks required on the end sling ?
See our range of Chain Slings listed below. Contact Absolute Lifting and Safety today to discuss the supply and servicing for all your Lifting and Safety Equipment needs.
WE ALSO SUPPLY AND SERVICE
GRADE 60 STAINLESS
Made from stainless steel, mainly 316L & 318L, Grade 60 Slings provide safety for demanding lifting and heavy duty transport jobs. They provide superior protection against corrosion in harsh environments and increased longevity which helps reducing risks of accidents in the workplace. Configurations include Single Legged, Double Legged and Multi Legged.
GRADE 100 ALLOY
Grade 100 Slings are pre-assembled with Alloy Grade 100 Chain. They a re supplied with either Clevis Self-Lock Hooks or Clevis Safety Latch Hooks as terminal fittings. Configurations include Single Legged, Double Legged and Multi Legged