Entry Level Field Services Technician
About the Role
This role is an entry-level position that offers positive results upon attaining on-the-job competencies. Successful and competent candidates will be rewarded with remuneration incentives based on proven operational and technical capabilities.
Positioned locally in Brendale and servicing clients across South-East Queensland we are seeking a highly motivated Entry Level Lifting and Safety Field Service Technician. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an Australian owned company with a proven track record in:
DELIVERING INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, AND INNOVATION TO OUR CUSTOMERS ACROSS MANY INDUSTRIES INCLUDING
Your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- On and off-site inspections and testing of lifting equipment
- Maintenance and service repairs on products
- Build strong relationships with customers and provide quality advice on products and services.
- 100% commitment to personal and business safety
- Ability to liaise with and work on customer sites.
- Making and assembling customer orders for products, including load resistant equipment, chain and lifting accessories, hoist and winch equipment, shackles, slings, and all other manufactured equipment.
- Ensuring all rigging, lifting, height-safety, material handling and confined space equipment is produced to a high quality, compliant with relevant industry standards.
- Working at heights when required.
What We Provide:
- Work Ute upon competencies in field work
- Training & Job Security
- Full Time Role with Entitlements
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Mobile Phone
- Great Working Conditions and Team Environment
If the below appeals to you apply today!!!!
- Above award rates (salary package is based on prior learning recognitions & current accreditations)
- You enjoy working hands-on and problem-solving.
- You are fit & enthusiastic.
- You are looking to be trained on the job and in house to gain experience and competencies which involves visiting different client sites, across multiple industries.
- You want to increase your technical skills, with a willingness to learn, and join a company to invest in your ongoing learning and development.
- You are looking for a change of industry or start in a role which allows you to work with your hands and is less taxing on your body.
- You enjoy the autonomy and or variety, no day is ever the same.
- A demonstrated technical service experience within a manufacturing background – preferred
- Construction white card – preferred
- Working at Heights Ticket – preferred
- Lifting and height safety industry experience – preferred
- Previous on hands experience within Work Health and Safety – preferred
- MR License – preferred
- Forklift License – preferred
- Current C Class Drivers License