Absolute Lifting and Safety has a NATA accredited Test Laboratory– NATA is the Australian compliance authority responsible for monitoring the accreditation of laboratories, inspection bodies, calibration services, producers of certified reference materials and proficiency testing scheme providers throughout Australia.
ACCREDITATION NUMBER: 16864 | SITE NUMBER: 18274
Equipment Asset Management
Designed for the lifting, rigging & safety industry, CORE inspection software provides our clients with accountability, auditing tractability and WH&S.
Features & Benefits
- Unique and secure login capabilities to keep track of equipment and inspection schedule.
- Online and offline Equipment & Inspection Register
- Easily plan, schedule and manage Inspections
- Manage all your lifting and safety equipment assets for certification inspections and testing
- View history of Inspections and reports
- Notifications sent when jobs are due
- Easily search, locate and review historical service and inspection records to meet your compliance obligations.
- User Friendly, Mobile Compatible, IOS and Android, Cloud Based Solution
Lifting Equipment Installations
Trained & Competent Engineers
Our trained technicians are competent to install all rigging, lifting, material handling, confined space rescue and height safety equipment. We only install equipment in line with work health and safety legislation, Australian Standards as well as manufactures requirements.
Absolute Lifting & Safety are accredited installers for Capital Safety, Ferno & IKAR who are reputable suppliers for your Fall Arrest and Restraint, Rescue from Height and Confined Space Equipment, installations and services.
We also have NATA (National the Australian compliance authority) Accredited engineers who can attend onsite for all your Installation requirements. See our scope of NATA accreditation.
Safe Work Documents pre installation
Absolute Lifting and Safety adheres to Safe Working Procedures when attending sites. Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) & Job Safety Environment Analysis (JSEA) are completed prior to performing installations, servicing, inspections and testing onsite at your workplace. This is to protect our technicians and other parties by identifying any applicable safety risks and to put in place control measures.