ABSOLUTE LIFTING AND SAFETY ARE YOUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS IN THE SUPPLY, SERVICING, TESTING, TAGGING & CERTIFICATION FOR ROUND SLINGS.
These slings are an endless, comprising a load-bearing core of high-tenacity continuous-multifilament yarn that is completely enclosed in a woven cover, with or without fittings or coupling components. They are an incredibly useful rigging tool. They support the load with a soft, flexible contact surface that minimizes damage to the load; plus they are light and easily stored.
- Lightweight and soft – reduced manual handling injuries.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Load bearing fibres protected by the outer sleeve.
- Wide choice of lifting modes.
- Certified to AS.4497.1.
- Ideal for choke lifting cylindrical objects without creasing.
SELECTING THE CORRECT SLING
The sling shall have a WLL that will provide adequate safe working loads for the intended uses, taking into account the mode of connection and use and the nature of the load to be lifted