Power Hoist CM Lodestar
- Overload protection helps prevent lifting of dangerous overloads.
- Pickle operated or weiland tail optional.
- Units are not oil lubricated – no risk of oil on stage.
- 415v – 50Hz.
- 24v control voltage.
- Durable and lightweight housing. Cast aluminium, black powder coated finish for low visibility.
- Heavy duty DC brake.
- Helical design for long wear life and smooth operation.
- Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon USA. Zinc plated to protect against corrosion.
- Black phosphate finish optional.
The range of CM entertainment hoists from KITO PWB are easy to handle, operate and maintain. Protected by a lifetime warranty (conditions apply) and designed for versatile operation in the inverted position, KITO PWB entertainment hoists are supplied in a black powder coat finish and are available in range of capacities that can be chained up to your specific lift requirements.
Optional Features include: Chain bag – easy to mount cloth type bags. Chain stop – mounted on load chain to prevent over-travel.Product Enquiry
|Capacity||Part No.||Model||Lift Speed
Dia (mm) x fall
Dia x Pitch (mm)
|500kg||47112||F||4||1||6.3 x 1||413||6.3×19||43746|
|1 tonne||47113||L||4||1||7.9 x 1||472||7.9×21.8||46747|
|2 tonne||47114||RR||2||2||7.9 x 2||613||7.9×21.8||46747|