PURLINlok™ Permanent Anchor*
The Ferno PURLINlok™ Roof Anchor range is available with a suite of base plates providing the user with an easy to install, permanently mounted anchor system for most roof structures.
The Ferno PURLINlok is supplied with the ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter, a 360 degree swivel attachment device that provides the user with uninterrupted access to their work area. The ANCHORsafe also absorbs the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall.
Each PURLINlok Anchor has an individually engraved serial number.
- Supplied with ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter
- Swivels 360 degree for uninterrupted access
- Absorbs the shock load in the event of a fall
- Variety of base plates for most roof structures
- Tamper evident, inspection tag with serial number
- Quick and easy installation process
- Supplied with sealing tape, purlin setting block and string applicator
- Stainless steel construction for durability and longevity
FWE-PL CORR (corrugated)
FWE-PL TRIM (trim deck)
FWE-PL FLAT (flat roof)
*Must be used with a personal energy absorber and lanyard system. Any roof structure must be inspected by a competent person and deemed strong enough to yield the required forces prior to application. If in doubt consult an engineer for clarification.
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS1891.4
- Rated at 22 kN fall arrest for two person use