The IndustriPOD® is a rugged and versatile tripod with built in safety factors that exceeds internationally recognised rescue systems and standards. Its simplistic but unique design makes it ideal for heavy duty confined space requirement where guaranteed performance is mandatory.
The IndustriPOD’s® design allows for a 550 kg load (tested to 5500 kg) off the centre eyebolt and 360 kg loads (tested to 3600 kg) off the side plate attachment points making it one of the strongest tripods on the market.
The IndustriPOD® has top stabilisation anchoring points that assist in the stabilisation of the system when using the external mechanical advantage or retrieval systems. For added versatility, IndustriPOD® is compatible with many of the Ferno Arachnipod TEMS accessories.
- Rectangular, fully adjustable legs with quick action lock leg pins.
- One peice fabricated steel head.
- Adjustable foot with aggressive non slip tread pattern.
- Adjustable foot tether strap.
- One swivel eyebolt.
- Three tie off points for rigging or stabilisation.
- Optional hold down stake for soft ground conditions.
- Option foot step for easy access to tripod head.
- Optional equipment bracket.
- Optional winch with mount.
- Optional type 3 fall arrest block with mount.
- Optional carry bag
Clearance (ground to eyebolt)
|Overall Height||2465 mm extended|
1650 mm collapsed
|Inside diameter of feet||2185 mm|