The IndustriPOD+® is the newest heavy-duty tripod from Ferno Australia. Versatile and durable, the IndustriPOD+ has built-in safety factors equivalent to internationally recognised rescue systems.
The IndustriPOD+’s one-piece fabricated steel head includes two integrated pulleys to allow two devices to be attached simultaneously. The head has three stabilisation anchoring points that assist in the stabilisation of the system when using the external mechanical advantage or retrieval systems.
For added versatility, IndustriPOD® is compatible with many of the Ferno Arachnipod TEMS accessories.
- Rectangular, fully adjustable legs with quick action lock leg pins.
- One piece fabricated steel head.
- Two stainless steel 70 mm sheave pulleys
- Pulley detent pins to prevent rope or cable jump
- Three side plate anchor points
- Three tie-off points for rigging or stabilisation
- Adjustable foot with aggressive non slip tread pattern.
- Adjustable foot tether.
- Compatible with many Arachnipod accessories (refer Accessories tab)
- Optional Fall Arrest Block Adaptor enables a SALA fall block to be mounted and used on IndustriPOD and IndustriPOD+
|Height – minimum||1750 mm|
|Height – maximum||2565 mm|
|Safe Working Load|| 220 kg Pulley over Leg
360 kg Off Side Plate Anchor Points
|Rating||2 Person Rescue / 1 Person Working|
|Supplied in the Box|| IndustriPOD+ Tripod
Adjustable Foot Tether (1)
User Instruction Manual