Guardian+ Shade 5
- Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- Diamond Tech Hardcoat is extremely scratch resistant and resists acid and solvent degradation
- HydroTech AF is a washable hydrophilic coating that prevents fog forming on the lens. A great coating for hot and humid conditions
- Base 9 curve provides excellent optical clarity and an extended wrap for increased side protection
- UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays
- Wide vision clear polycarbonate lens
- Form fitting TPR provides a comfortable positive face seal
- Elastic head strap is easily adjustable and has quick release clip for ease of use
- Indirect vents allow air flow and reduces fogging
- Protection from the eyes is extended to the entire face with the polycarbonate visor
- V Pivot allows the face visor to be lifted and positioned above the goggle when not in use allowing easy access to the face when required
- Exhale vents in the visor aid in humidity reduction and improve air circulation
The Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) of safety eyewear introduces the unique Guardian+ goggle and visor combo. The Guardian+ combines particle and chemical protection in a goggle with an integrated lift up face visor.
The Guardian+ is available in clear, smoke and shade 5 lenses to suit a wide range of applications
FORCE360 CODE: EFPR862
PRODUCT NAME: Guardian+ Shade 5
LENS TYPE: Shade 5
1 pair per inner box
10 pairs per carton
Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010.
UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays. 100% protection is the standard across the entire Force360 FPR eyewear range.
Force360’s V Pivot is unique to the Guardian+ range of goggles. The face visor can be lifted and positioned above the goggle when not in use allowing easy access to the face when required.
DIAMOND TECH HARDCOAT
Force360 uses its own Diamond Tech Hardcoat
on all FPR lenses. Diamond Tech Hardcoat is extremely scratch resistant and resists acid and solvent degradation as well as scratches from dusts and debris.
Force360’s Element Seal provides protection from dust and harsh winds that can compromise standard safety spectacles.
The Element Seal is made from high quality EVA ensuring
a soft and positive seal on the skin.