Ferno Confined Space Rescue Kit
The Ferno Confined Space Rescue Kit (CSRK) is designed for multi-purpose use including:
- Confined space entry and egress
- Working at height
- Work positioning
- Ascent and controlled descent
- As a main or secondary system.
The Confined Space Rescue Kit’s 4:1 mechanical advantage lifting capability allows the operator to reduce the manual handling lift ration to a quarter of the load weight with a manual override for descent.
- 50 m of rope is provided with the system which allows for a ‘working length’ of approximately 12 m lowering or lifting.
- Supplied standard with a heavy duty rope bag
- Customised rope lengths available
- WLL: 250 kg maximum – 1 person working or 2 person rescue
- Components certified to ANSI Z359:4:2007; EN 12278
- Rope MBS: 29.4kN