Evac Rescue Descent Kit
Ferno Evac Rescue Descent Kit is the easiest method of rescue on the market. The kit is packaged ready to rescue eliminating rigging set up time.
Each kit contains all the gear you need to self-rescue or evacuate one to two persons from towers, wind turbines, masts, high bay lift trucks, cranes or similar.
A controlled rate descent device with a hand wheel, geared recovery mechanism provides lifting capabilities for either one or two person, self-rescue evacuation. The hand wheel can be operated/turned three ways:
- Via the perimeter of the wheel,
- Via the pull out handle within the wheel or with
- A hand drill to the centre nut to facilitate faster ascent or descent reducing fatigue from manual operation.
- A controlled rate descent device with a hand wheel, geared recovery mechanism that provides lifting capabilities for either one or two person or self-rescue evacuation
- The standard kit is supplied with 50 metres of 9.6 mm kernmantle rope. Customised lengths up to 300 m can be supplied
- The hand wheel can be operated with a hand drill if required
- 9.6 mm kernmantle rope complies with EN 341:2001-1A and EN 1496:2007B
- Maximum load 225kg
Mark Elephant hub
- Descent speed: approx. 0.8m/sec
- Descent height: a max. of 300m
- Housing: steel/aluminium combination
- Brake system: automatic, redundant brake system with 2 fly wheel brakes, steel brake drums
|9.6 mm Kernmantle Rope||50 m|
|Heavy Duty Rope Bag (100 m)||1|
|Karabiner Steel Triplock 50kN||1|
|Flat Snake Sling 30kN 50 mm x 1500 mm||1|
|Round Sling 32kN 25 mm x 1500 mm||1|
|Ferno Res-Q-Link Recovery Pole||1|
|Mark Elephant Rescue Descent Hardware||1|