Hydraulic Recovery winch
- Highly efficient and constant operating high torque motor.
- Fast and variable recovery speeds for high work rate.
- Two stage planetary gear train for greater pulling force.
- Free spool T-handle with easy operation for rapid wire rope payout.
- Drag brake and over-center valve providing full 100% braking.
- European Standard EN14492-1 compliant; meets SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and REMSA Standards.
- 10:1 D/d ratio and 2:1 wire rope strength allow severe duty vehicles and commercial recovery.
- Highly efficient pulling device, NOT recommended for lifting applications.
- Higher capacities available
- Wire rope not included.
|Line Pull (kg)||3630||4535||5440||6800|
|Line Speed (m/min)||15||14||10||9|
|Operating Pressure (Bar)||150||150||150||150|
|Wire Rope (Ø mmxm)||11.1 x 27
|12 x 34
|14 x 27
|16 x 24
|Winch Construction||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum|
|Drum Size Std (mmxmm)||90 x 190||102 x 253||114 x 255||127 x 255|
|Gear Ratio||16 : 1||16 : 1||19.4 : 1||19.4 : 1|
|Net Weight (kg)||43.3||46.6||87||88|
Hydraulic Recovery Winches feature supreme power and reliability to handle the most demanding situations. They are designed for heavy duty applications on car transporters, tilt-tray vehicles, tractors, trucks and fire / rescue vehicles and have the ability to run continuously in every condition.