Adjustable Lifting Bridle
The Ferno Adjustable Lifting Bridles are designed for use with the Gazelle and Titan Basket Stretchers and is available with a variety of steel karabiner options. Each of the four arms are adjustable and quickly set for individual rescue requirements.
Manufactured from heavy duty UV resistant webbing rated at 2520 kg (25kN) with hardware wear strips and bright orange tabs for identification of the adjustment buckles.
Each version has a working load limit of 315 kg.
The Ferno Adjustable Lifting Bridle is available with a variety of karabiner options.
- The BRB-TLB (small, screw gate karabiners) is suitable for the Traverse Titan and Gazelle Stretchers.
- The BRB-TLB-TX11S (large, steel, screw gate karabiner) and BRB-TLB-LTA (large, steel, triplock karabiner) have extra large gate openings making them suitable for use with the Ferno 71 Series stretchers.
- BRB-TLB – 24 mm screw gate karabiner – suits Traverse Titan and Gazelle stretchers
- BRB-TLB-TX11S – 65 mm large screw gate karabiner – suits Ferno 71 Series stretchers
- BRB-TLB-LTA – large triplock karabiner – suits Ferno 71 Series stretchers
- UV resistant webbing
- Rated to 2520 kg (25 kN)
- Bright orange tabs for identification of the adjustment buckles.