Grade 80 Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain
- Australian standard: AS 2321
- Chain Size 6 -32 mm
- Manufactured grade 80 chain under the “Herc-Alloy” name.
- Not only to Australian standards but also to our own demanding quality requirements.
- Still proudly made in Australia, the Herc-Alloy chain was the first in the grade supporting Australian industry requirements and remains the choice of those who demand 50 years of experience in every lift.
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain is manufactured to the most exacting quality control standards and conforms to the mechanical properties of the Grade 80 (T) chain.
- Chain sizes 6mm to 22mm manufactured in Australia.
- Herc-Alloy Chain may be supplied with the following identification markings: PWB-HA8, HA8.
- Used in a wide range of industrial lifting applications
- Ideal for construction, infrastructure, building