SURFACElok™ Permanent Anchor*
The Ferno SURFACElok™ is a unique and versatile anchor system made from stainless steel for durability, longevity and aesthetic appeal. Its unique design incorporates a myriad of fastening holes making it compatible with most roof profiles and structures.
The Ferno SURFACElok is supplied with the ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter, a 360 degree swivel attachment device that provides the user with uninterrupted access to their work area. The ANCHORsafe also absorbs the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall. Each SURFACElok Anchor is has an individually engraved serial number.
- Supplied with ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter
- Swivels 360 degree for uninterrupted access
- Absorbs the shock load in the event of a fall
- Compatible for most roof profiles and structures
- Tamper evident, inspection tag with serial number
- Quick and easy installation process
- Supplied with tek screws, rivets and sealing tape
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Aesthetically pleasing design and appearance
Must be used with a personal energy absorber and lanyard system. Any roof structure must be inspected by a competent person and deemed strong enough to yield the required forces prior to application. If in doubt consult an engineer for clarification.