ROAR Lite Full Body Harness
The ROAR Lite is the ultimate technical harnesses for rope access and rescue specific requirements. Described by a high level rope access professional as “the best and most comfortable harnesses I have ever tried.”
Adjustable shoulder, back, leg and waist straps support the user in any angled seated position. ROAR harnesses combine a generous volume of cushioned, breathable padding with the waist support pad being ergonomically sculptured to provide optimum support without impeding spinal motion and function. The moulded leg support inserts eliminate inward leg pressure when suspended enabling all day hanging without effecting leg function and mobility.
An integral chest ascender is kept tight to the body for secure and safe movement and the innovative attachment method reduces friction by counteracting the rope’s natural tendency to kink or twist, resulting in a smooth, easily controlled travel on rope.
H-Style Shoulder Straps with confined space pick up points eliminate scissor action of the traditional V-neck design harnesses. Reflective thread, webbing and support padding provide exceptional visibility and safety when working in darkness.
- Padding provides optimum support without impeding spinal motion or function
- Moulded leg supports eliminate inward pressure enabling all day hanging without affecting leg function or mobility
- Optimal fit and work positioning is achieved via adjustable shoulder, upper back, lower back, leg and waist straps
- Multiple fall arrest attachment points including con-space, front soft eye, ascender, two rigging D’s, one front and one rear D provide a surplus of connection options for specialised rope access and rescue work
- Self-tightening leg straps eliminate the loosening of straps when walking
- Oil, water repelent and reflective materials for exceptional dark zone visibility, simple cleaning and longer life
- Multiple gear loops, anchor plate, quick connect buckles, all alloy hardware and breathable padding provides an exceptionally functional and lightweight harness at 3 kg
- H-Style Shoulder Straps eliminate scissor action of the traditional V-neck design harnesses
- Available S, M & L. Conditions apply XS and XL
- Rated side snap gate karabiners for heavy tool loads
- Turbo Chest Ascender Kit