Challenge Pro Series
Challenge Pro Standard (VHI CHG PRO)
The Challenge Pro’s universal design makes it suitable for various applications including industrial height safety, EWPs, confined space, rope access work, general rescue and high rope activities.
There are four models in the Challenge Pro Series: Standard, Standard Kevlar, With PFD and Kevlar with PFD. All models feature:
- Removable padded shoulder/back panel provides superior comfort and assists with quick and easy donning
- New materials including 3D breathable mesh, alloy componentry, oil, grease and water repellent webbing has enabled a weight saving of 200g over its predecessor
- Reflective support padding improves visibility and safety when working in darkness
- Breathable mesh fabric in the back, shoulder and leg pads provide paramount support and comfort while assisting in keeping the user cool and dry
- Front and rear free fall arrest attachment points
- Confined space retrieval attachment points
- Generous size adjustment for most body statures
- Design and shape allows easy donning
- Reflective for exceptional night time visibility
- Sizes: S/M, M/L. Conditions apply XS and XL
Challenge Pro with Integral PFD (VHI CHG PRO PFD)
This model provides options for anyone working over or near water including wharf workers, stevedores, air sea rescue, shipping and oil rigs. It is also a great harness for any water activities.
The Challenge Pro PFD is supplied with a separate CO2 cartridge that should be installed immediately. CO2 cartridges are deemed dangerous freight items and prevent the Challenge Pro PFD being airfreighted for delivery.
Challenge Pro Kevlar (VHI CHG PROK)
A third model – the Challenge Pro Kevlar – is made from industry leading flame retardant and cut resistant materials that provide additional safety options for welders or hot work applications. Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007.
The Challenge Pro Kevlar is also available with an optional, integral, flame retardant AS/NZS 4758.1-2008 certified PFD (VHI CHG PROK PFD).
VHI CHG PRO – Standard
VHI CHG PRO PFD – with PFD
VHI CHG PROK – Kevlar
VHI CHG PROK PFD – Kevlar with PFD
Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007; CE EN 361 Full Body Harnesses (all models)
Certified to CASA ATSO-C1003 Helicopter External Personnel Lifting Devices (Standard model only)
Certified to AS/NZS 4758.1-2008 PFD’s (PFD models)