- Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- Diamond Tech Hardcoat provides extreme scratch resistance and resists acid and solvent degradation
- HydroTech AF is a washable hydrophilic based coating providing an anti-static finish that repels dusts and particles and
prevents fog forming on the lens, the ideal coating for hot and humid conditions
- Base 9.5 curve provides excellent optical clarity and an extended wrap for increased side protection
- World’s lightest safety spectacle at only 16 grams
- UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays
- Ultra thin lenses provide outstanding optical clarity
- Made from 100% durable and resilient polycarbonate
- Connection point for spec cord or lanyard
- Universal nose bridge that suits most faces
The Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) of safety eyewear introduces the worlds lightest safety spectacle. The Force360 Air weighing in at only 16 grams, is so light you will forget you are wearing them.
1 pair per poly bag
12 pairs per retail box
144 pairs per carton
Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010.
HYDRO TECH AF
Force360 uses its HydroTech Anti Fog coating on most FPR safety lenses. HydroTech AF is a washable hydrophilic based coating providing an anti static finish that repels dusts and particles and prevents fog forming on the lens, the ideal coating for hot and humid conditions.
DIAMOND TECH HARDCOAT
Force360 uses its own Diamond Tech Hardcoat
on all FPR lenses. Diamond Tech Hardcoat is extremely scratch resistant and resists acid and solvent degradation as well as scratches from dusts and debris.
UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays. 100% protection is the standard across the entire Force360 FPR eyewear range.
STANDARDS & CERTIFICATION
Force360 source their entire FPR of safety eyewear from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Most importantly Force360 have taken the further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products. All of Force360’s FPR safety spectacles are certified to AS/NZS 1337. All of Force360 FPR safety spectacles are medium impact approved under the AS/NZS 1337. For complete security and peace of mind Force360 recommends you only look for safety eyewear that display the Red Tick Tower for genuine Australian Standards certification.