Air Clear Anti Reflective
- World’s lightest safety spectacle at only 16g
- Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- Anti-Reflective coating gives the user precise and focused vision where bright lights and reflecting work surfaces
- can produce distracting reflections
- Base 9.5 curve provides excellent optical clarity and an extended wrap for increased side protection
- UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays
- Ultra-thin lens provides outstanding optical clarity
- Connection point for spec cord or lanyard
- Universal nose bridge that fits most faces
- Made from 100% durable and resilient polycarbonate
The Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) of safety eyewear introduces the worlds lightest safety spectacle. The Force360 Airweighing in at only 16 grams, is so light you will forget you are wearing.
The EFPR800 Air Safety Spectacle now comes with an Anti Reflective (AR) coating option. Precise and focused vision is required in many applications like medical, dentistry, laboratory and even finished goods inspection work, where bright lights and reflecting work surfaces can produce distracting reflections that can hinder vision and the task being performed.
The AR coating found on the Force360 FPR800AR eliminates reflected light from entering the eye, allowing applications that require maximum clarity to be performed.
Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010.
UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays. 100% protection is the standard across the entire Force360 FPR eyewear range.
DIAMOND TECH HARDCOAT
Force360 uses its own Diamond Tech Hardcoat
on all FPR lenses. Diamond Tech Hardcoat is extremely scratch resistant and resists acid and solvent degradation as well as scratches from dusts and debris.
STANDARDS & CERTIFICATION
Force360 source their entire FPR of safety eyewear from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Most importantly Force360 have taken the further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products. All of Force360’s FPR safety spectacles are certified to AS/NZS 1337. All of Force360 FPR safety spectacles are medium impact approved under the AS/NZS 1337. For complete security and peace of mind Force360 recommends you only look for safety eyewear that display the Red Tick Tower for genuine Australian Standards certification.