Vertical Plate Clamp – Model E
- Dependable latch type safety lock (spring type clamping mechanism).
- Automatic powerful clamping mechanism, clamps securely in proportion to the weight of the load. Clamps with a force of more than twice the lifting load, yet leaves the material free from unnecessary scars.
- Induction hardened, special alloy steel cam.
- Main body made of high-tensile steel with a welded construction, resistant to cracks.
- Round swivel jaw to grip steel materials securely.
- Easy to handle, large sized lifting shackle.
- Baked epoxy finish.
- Crack resistant, welded construction.
- Lightweight, easy to use, safety lock latch.
- Manufactured in Japan.
- Lifting, transporting, turning, rotating, welding, assembling, erecting, loading, pressing and bending.
- Loading materials: steel plates, shaped-steel, flat steel, steel joists, iron-frames, iron sheet-piles, steel structures, steel frames, casted products, crane girders, crane beams, pipes.