Manual Winch DL Series Hand Winch
- Manufactured by Dutton Lainson, USA.
- Permanently lubricated drive shaft bearings.
- Welded and brazed construction for greater strength.
- Supplied in the TUFFPLATE® finish.
- DL2500AB fitted with hand-brake.
- Wire cable or web straps NOT included on winches.
|Model||Part No.||Rated Capacity (kg)||Drum Hub
|Drum Capacity (max)|
|DL600A||45069||272||16||3.2:1||178mm||No||4mm x 18.5m||5m x 50mm|
|DL900A||45070||408||16||3.2:1||178mm||No||5mm x 12m||5m x 50mm|
|DL1100A||43842||499||22||3.7:1||178mm||No||5mm x 24m||9m x 50mm|
|DL1300A||43505||590||22||4.4:1||178mm||No||5.5mm x 18m||9m x 50mm|
|DL1402A||47794||635||22||4.4:1||242mm||Yes||6mm x 40m||9m x 50mm|
|DL1800A||45066||817||28.5||5.4:1||242mm||Yes||7mm x 18m||11.5m x 50mm|
|DL2500A||45067||1134||28.5||17.3:1/5.4:1||242mm||Yes||8mm x 15m||11.5m x 50mm|
|DL2500AB||45068||1134||28.5||17.3:1/5.4:1||242mm||Yes||8mm x 15m||11.5m x 50mm|
Used in recreational, marine, boating, job shops, light fabrication shops and manufacturing.
Ideal for lifting and moving light loads both horizontally and vertically.